Ed Thelander is a Retired Navy SEAL, Volunteer Firefighter and a Reserve Deputy Sheriff who will lead by example to restore common sense, honesty and real Maine priorities to the United States Congress. Ed pledges to work to:
- Improve our education system, ensuring that our children grow up with the skills required to be successful in life
- Fix our broken border policy once and for all
- Restore domestic energy production and manufacturing to America
- Stop reckless government spending and over-reach
- Protect Maine’s fishing and lobster industries from overbearing regulations
Just as he defended America’s liberty and security when deployed in our service overseas, Ed will work tirelessly to make sure Congress acts meaningfully on our priorities — not those of special interests.