Governor Paul LePage Announces 2022 Debate Schedule
AUGUSTA, ME – Governor Paul R. LePage today is announcing the debate invitations he is accepting for the 2022 elections.
“I look forward to discussing the policies and ideas which will help move Maine forward,” said Governor LePage.
The following are the debates and forums in which Governor LePage will participate:
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022 – Portland Press Herald/MaineToday Media & Maine Public Debate
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022 – Mid-Maine Chamber Debate
- Monday, October 24, 2022 – WGME & Bangor Daily News Debate
- Thursday, October 27, 2022 – Newscenter Maine & Maine State Chamber Debate
- Thursday, November 3, 2022 – WABI, WMTW, & WAGM Debate
Governor LePage’s campaign had also accepted, verbally, a writtten invitation from the Portland Regional Chamber of Commerce on a Debate scheduled for yesterday, Wednesday, September 14. However, Janet Mills declined to face Governor LePage this week. The LePage campaign is still evaluating a new date put forward for that potential event.
“Janet Mills is putting off, as long as she can, any debate with Governor LePage because she does not want her inflation-fueling record exposed,” said Brent Littlefield, Senior Advisor to the LePage campaign.
CONTACT: Brent Littlefield, 877-441-5795, email@example.com